Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thank you letter

The word thank you is just a simple expression used to express a feeling of appreciation, gratefulness and acknowledgement of a favor what's so ever. That's how I see it when I am not using it in sarcastic way of course.... I want to thank you all for taking the time to read things I post, even a lot do not like my point of view on things thank you too for reading it. A great thank you for all the people from all over the world not what or where you are for all prayers and support that gave me strength, energy and grown my faith to keep up with my fight against cancer. A special thanks for all the Family in Lebanon, France, Australia and of course here. Thank you for being there whenever I needed something and always supporting me. Big great one for Mom and Dad who do not sleep if I don't call them every other day at least to tell them I am fine.Mom & Dad I love you so much and hope to see you soon. How can I forget the love of my life who stood by me in good and bad times... in happiness and sadness... Who maybe without her in my life I wouldn't be here now... Angie I never got the chance to tell you enough of thank yous and my feelings of appreciation even I say that days and nights will not be enough for all you been threw with me. Thank you my love and God keep you safe and healthy for us. Yours Marcel

No comments: