Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thursday's dinner









This is one of the few times I make dinner... Thursday was Angie's day off and all day she kept asking me :" what's for dinner?" In the early afternoon she took stakes out. Around 6:30 pm I said I will make dinner it's your day off habibi you sit and relax...



I pulled everything I need from the fridge and the knives,spoons....












As you can see I have potatoes, lemon, cucumber, tomatoes, seasoning salt and a bag of oranges that I have no idea why it is there :).....








I started by seasoning the meat each piece one by one front and back...









After seasoning the meat, I plugged in the awesome grill we have and laid down 2 pieces of this steak at a time...














I squeezed lemon on the steaks after 5 minutes from when they started to cook . The steaks are a bit dry now so it will suck the lemon juice inside the meat which will make the taste sour juicy and Delicious.




While the meat is cooking I started piling the potatoes preparing them to be washed then chopped and washed again. In between piling, chopping, washing potatoes and the frying them, I was flipping the meat inside the grill, moving them to a plate and putting new ones of course squeezing lemon as well... I was multi tasking lol...













Don't forget to always wash your hands after everything you touch :D)All garbage should be thrown in the bag right away ( less mess)... No one likes to clean after they eat a good delicious meal, so what I usually do I apply the rule " Clean As You Go".By the time dinner is ready everything used in the sink is washed and cleaned a quick sweep and map the floor is done, all what I will end up with the plates and the spoons, forks... we used to eat.





VoilĂ ... Bonne Appetite Ma Famille :)



3 comments:

Muslimah for Jannah said...

looool this is so nice!! Ya Allah it looks delicious.. so refreshing to see a man cook. Tell angie SUHHTANNN!!

Marcel Nader said...

loool I will:)Thnks

AIB FUNDING. said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

Hello everyone out there, i am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called Dr Imoloa. i was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in  2013, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so i was thinking on how  i can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. one day i was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where i can get a solution. i go through many website were i saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. i did not believe but i decided to give him a try, i contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which i received through DHL courier service. i took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test i was confirmed herpes negative. am so free and happy. so, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email                      drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. or  / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. he also have
 herbal cure for, FEVER, BODY PAIN, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER,  BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE,  PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, BULIMIA DISEASE,   INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS,  SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL  SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B.  DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASE,  CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE,  NEOPLASMS, MENTAL AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDER, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.