Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Me and the airports

As you all know am Lebanese and am a resident of California (soon to be Citizen and so proud and excited about it). So when I fly internationally I use my Lebanese passport. Always my tickets get stamped with letters like "SSSS" or some weird stuff so when I am checking in to get to the gate for my flight at San Fransisco international airport the security see my tickets and there you go "am randomly selected " to be searched.... 3 or 4 times same story " Randomly selected" the first year went by and I got my CA driver 's license so when we start flying domestic I used my DL what a shock I am never "Randomly selected"... I went to Lebanon in 2008 of course using my Lebanese passport and of course I am "Randomly selected".... I mean come on give me a break I would like for once in my life time that the security to be honest with me and tell me "Sir, you have a Lebanese passport, that's why we are searching you".... I will be more then happy because I understand they are worrying about every one's safety including mine. Am not saying that Lebanese are terrorist please do not miss understand my point of view.
Thanks
Marcel

1 comment:

Muslimah for Jannah said...

LOL! yes the random checks are not so "random". They are actually carefully selected lol!!