Sunday, March 6, 2011

Marcel Taking this blog over

Hi everybody, I guess you all know who I am from the blog that my lovely wife created about me. I never found blogging interesting but i have none to do so I wanted to give it a shot.
I will be blogging about the craziest thing that goes threw my head. I don't care what people think of me because I am who I am, I say things the way i see them  and proud of myself...
Enough about me bragging about myself, I like to start with the subject that got me interested in blogging.
I heard on some TV show that a new version (Updated as they said) of the Bible is gonna be out  that will reveal a lot of important secrets about the catholic church. The Vatican is not forcing anyone to confirm the new version... here is what's intresting the church was slitted before over people wants to put statues in church and people who don't.... I mean how stupid is that .... the way I see it this new pope is bad news for the catholic church... The catholic church will split again between new version of the bible and old version of the bible......and of course in 200 years matter those 2 new religions will split in between them to become 10 to 15 new religion.... example old bible with statues.. old bible without statues...new Bible with ... new without.... that's what i could think of names from top of my head.

PS: Excuse my English sometimes.

  Thanks for reading

4 comments:

Muslimah for Jannah said...

send my regards to your wife, i missed her blog alot! sorry about the church, i hope things smooth themselves out!

Angie Nader said...

we have been threw a lot these last 10 months she was not able to write anything... but soon she will start again.... Thanks

Steve said...

Marcel & Angie. Hope all going well as can be expected. We are going through the same with my 17 year old daughter. 18 next week but will spend it in hospital Been ill with Hodkins diease for 3 years now and now at the end of the road. No more treatment except SN-35 has been offered but too sick to have it but we hold hope that this changes. Can your blog tell us more so can understand even see paralels so we can gain hope and understanding. Realise hard but knowing someone got that sick and still ok is a positiveand leads to hope. Sorry about being pushy but just want to find someone who is in same boat as my daughter and is still surviving. take care and good luck on your journey Steve p.s. I won't comment on God and the church as I agree but i still sometimes say please help !

Angie Nader said...

I totally understand you Steve. I will write a blog about my experience with the SGN35 in details. For now keep your head up and stay positive and strong. I will keep her in my prayers. Tell her I said put up the fight of your life with this treatments it have 70 to 75% of people who took it in remission. I will try to find the info sheet I had with numbers.
Marcel